Pure minimalism made from one single block of concrete
The creative intention of our designers was to delete all unnecessary lines to be as close as possible to pure minimalism. No visible juncture, no screws, no mounting.
The use of raw concrete moves the minimalist intention to brutalism.
Our craftsmen have accepted the challenge and achieved this ode to simplicity.
What makes our concrete unique
We won't give you our secrete recipe (we’ve been working on the perfect proportioning for more than 5 years), but like every concrete, our blend is made of water, sand and cement.
We also add a pinch of fiberglass to make our concrete lighter and more resistant. Some of our products are reinforced with rebars and/or a wire mesh.
You will always find visible pores and micro-cracks on our concrete furniture and accessories because we love concrete like this. But we have little tricks to give it a soft and warm touch...
INSTRUCTIONS AND CARE
- Any pores, micro-cracks, and variations in color are due to the material's inherent and charming nature
- Product comes with pre-applied finish that protects the integrity and natural look of the material
- Never use abrasive materials, solvents, acids, or high pressure cleaners when maintaining the product
- To clean, use a soft, clean cloth
- Recommended to regularly apply wax or water/oil repellents normally used for stone, marble, and concrete