Sliced, concrete shelves
Raw minimalism (in two sizes)
Sliced is just what it looks like: a slice of concrete to be use as a shelf.
To preserved this minimalist intention, the concrete shelves come with an invisible hanging system.
Two lengths are available: 60 cm or 90 cm. They both have the same width of 12 cm and 4 cm for the thickness. As they can fit gracefully in any space of your home, the only difficulty will be to choose among them: entry, living room, desk, kitchen, bathroom...
What makes our concrete unique
We won't give you our secrete recipe (we’ve been working on the perfect proportioning for more than 5 years), but like every concrete, our blend is made of water, sand and cement.
We also add a pinch of fiberglass to make our concrete lighter and more resistant. Some of our products are reinforced with rebars and/or a wire mesh.
You will always find visible pores and micro-cracks on our concrete furniture and accessories because we love concrete like this. But we have little tricks to give it a soft and warm touch...
INSTRUCTIONS AND CARE
- Any pores, micro-cracks, and variations in color are due to the material's inherent and charming nature
- Product comes with pre-applied finish that protects the integrity and natural look of the material
- Never use abrasive materials, solvents, acids, or high pressure cleaners when maintaining the product
- To clean, use a soft, clean cloth
- It's recommended to regularly apply wax or water/oil repellents normally used for stone, marble, and concrete
For a complete care solution, we recommend this protection and care kit for concrete furniture by Lithofin.