Take part in the creative process!
All concrete furniture from the GREEN collection come with room for creativity and personalization. Use the mold cavity to display magazine, candies, LEGO Bricks, dry flowers, a Japanese zen garden with sand and rocks...
If you prefer living plants, just use the zinc tray: add some soil and plants to have fresh flowers all year long (or fresh catnip for your furry fellow).
concrete tables, bench and stands ready to be customized
What makes our concrete unique
We won't give you our secrete recipe (we’ve been working on the perfect proportioning for more than 5 years), but like every concrete, our blend is made of water, sand and cement.
We also add a pinch of fiberglass to make our concrete lighter and more resistant. Some of our products are reinforced with rebars and/or a wire mesh.
You will always find visible pores and micro-cracks on our concrete furniture and accessories because we love concrete like this. But we have little tricks to give it a soft and warm touch...
INSTRUCTIONS AND CARE
- Any pores, micro-cracks, and variations in color are due to the material's inherent and charming nature
- Product comes with pre-applied finish that protects the integrity and natural look of the material
- Never use abrasive materials, solvents, acids, or high pressure cleaners when maintaining the product
- To clean, use a soft, clean cloth
- It's recommended to regularly apply wax or water/oil repellents normally used for stone, marble, and concrete
For a complete care solution, we recommend this protection and care kit for concrete furniture by Lithofin.